- 82.89 KB
- 96.61 KB
- 63.82 KB
- 29.16 KB
- 70.86 KB
- 637.64 KB
- 2.27 MB
- 2.38 MB
- 75.81 KB
Oxfam believes that citizens have a right to hold governments and institutions accountable, to expect them to respect their rights and do what they say they will do.
Likewise, we believe that non-governmental organizations should be accountable to the communities in which they work, to partner organizations, and to those from whom they receive support.
To that end, we publish these documents:
- Our Strategic Plan 2013-2019, "The Power of People Against Poverty"
- Our internal governance rules and policies
- Our compliance with required standards
- Voluntary codes of conduct
- The results of our work through evaluations, including a major evaluation – "Promises to keep" – of our Strategic Plan, 2001-2006 "Towards Global Equity"
- Finally, we publish the audited Financial Accounts of Stichting Oxfam International
Please see our Governance documents downloadable from this page.