Found 43 results containing the words: gender justice,
- 75 years is too long to wait for equal pay: Oxfam urges G20 to act on gender gap
years. That’s according to a report released by Oxfam today, which urges G20 leaders to tackle gender ... leaders to tackle gender inequality when they meet in Australia later this year. The report, G20 and gender equality – How the G20 can advance women’s rights in employment, social protection and fiscal ...
Press Release - Sue Rooks - 17/07/2014 - 15:31 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- 2 million voices support African agriculture
and the climate so they can grow and buy food sustainably. Women's rights and gender equality ... Food and Climate Justice (GROW, Agriculture, African Union ...
Press Release - Sue Rooks - 23/06/2014 - 11:06 - 0 comments - 2 attachments
- Eliminating inequality and the threat of climate change key to new UN development goals
proposals for the post 2015 framework, including goals on gender inequality, universal health coverage ... It Happen Food and Climate Justice ...
Press Release - Sue Rooks - 17/06/2014 - 04:19 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Civil Society Organizations warn Governments on climate change: Stand with us, or step aside
– including trade unions, social movements, environmental groups, gender and youth groups, indigenous groups ... . The list of 77 organizations who have signed the Declaration are: ActionAid Aksi! for gender, social and environmental justice Aksyon Klima Pilipinas Alianza Hondureña ante el Cambio ...
Press Release - Sue Rooks - 10/06/2014 - 20:22 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- World “woefully unprepared” for climate impacts on food
of Austria. Gender discrimination (score: 5/10): Women make up 43 per cent of the agricultural ... Food and Climate Justice How we fight poverty (GROW, carbon emissions, Climate change, drought, extreme weather, food and climate justice, global ...
Press Release - Joel M Bassuk - 25/03/2014 - 10:17 - 0 comments - 3 attachments
- Public pressure pushes big food companies to improve their policies in developing countries
they will address gender inequities in their supply chains. Eight companies improved their policies on climate ... Ben Grossman-Cohen, Oxfam Press Officer, Economic Justice +1 (202) 777 2907, or mobile + 1 (202) 629 ...
Press Release - Elena Cornellana - 27/02/2014 - 14:17 - 0 comments - 6 attachments
- NGOs welcome ceasefire agreement in South Sudan, reaffirm their commitment to help all populations in need of assistance
the people of South Sudan. Each NGO is registered in South Sudan with the Ministry of Justice ... Committee has worked in South Sudan since 1989, and is addressing Gender-Based Violence (GBV ...
Press Release - Elena Cornellana - 27/01/2014 - 17:19 - 0 comments - 1 attachment
- Landmark election must end murder spree of women sweeping Honduras
the discussion on our Gender Justice Blog ... (ending violence against women, gender equality, gender justice, Honduras) ... to an immediate overhaul of the justice system.” As the Central American country gets ready to vote ...
Press Release - Joel M Bassuk - 22/11/2013 - 20:56 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Afghan women at risk while police force remains 99 per cent male
work toward Gender Justice Ending Violence Against Women: An Oxfam Guide In pictures: The cost of war in Afghanistan (gender equality, gender ... but without female police officers, Afghan women are reluctant to report crimes and get the justice ...
Press Release - filip - 03/04/2014 - 18:10 - 0 comments - 2 attachments
- Mondelēz International agrees to address women’s inequality in chocolate production
stockholder, Oxfam had also filed a shareholder’s resolution pushing for greater attention to gender issues ... program, Cocoa Life, has built a good platform for gender-sensitive sustainability initiatives ... other things being willing to measure and publicly report on gender equity.Mondelēz International ...
Press Release - Elena Cornellana - 23/04/2013 - 12:23 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
Filter by type
- (-) Press Release