On Saturday April 16, a 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck Ecuador killing hundreds of people, leaving thousands wounded and causing severe damage to infrastructure. Access to safe drinking water and storage, as well as shelter is urgently needed. With your help we can reach the most vulnerable populations with vital assistance.
Oxfam believes that citizens have a right to hold governments and institutions accountable, to expect them to respect their rights and do what they say they will do.
Likewise, we believe that non-governmental organizations should be accountable to the communities in which they work, to partner organizations, and to those from whom they receive support.
To that end, we publish these documents:
- Our Strategic Plan 2013-2019, "The Power of People Against Poverty"
- Our internal governance rules and policies
- Our compliance with required standards
- Voluntary codes of conduct
- The results of our work through evaluations, including a major evaluation – "Promises to keep" – of our Strategic Plan, 2001-2006 "Towards Global Equity"
- Finally, we publish the audited Financial Accounts of Stichting Oxfam International
Please see our Governance documents downloadable from this page.