A desperate and largely unknown humanitarian crisis is deteriorating in the Lake Chad Basin region of West Africa, forcing millions of people to flee their homes and leaving millions more in need of humanitarian assistance. Oxfam is providing life-saving support but help is urgently needed to prevent the crisis turning into a catastrophe.
In a sign of our commitment to transparency, Oxfam signed up to the first Global Accountability Charter for the non-profit sector (pdf, 61kb) in June 2006. This charter sets out core values and operating principles for international agencies, against which Oxfam gauges and reports publicly on our economic, environmental and social performance. These reports measure our performance against this charter:
- INGO Accountability Report 2014/2015 (pdf,283 kb)
- INGO Accountability Report 2013/2014
- INGO Accountability Report 2009 (pdf, 160kb)
- INGO Accountability Report 2008 (pdf, 150kb)
- GRI Report 2009/2010 (pdf, 427kb)