On Saturday April 16, a 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck Ecuador killing hundreds of people, leaving thousands wounded and causing severe damage to infrastructure. Access to safe drinking water and storage, as well as shelter is urgently needed. With your help we can reach the most vulnerable populations with vital assistance.
In a sign of our commitment to transparency, Oxfam signed up to the first Global Accountability Charter for the non-profit sector (pdf, 61kb) in June 2006. This charter sets out core values and operating principles for international agencies, against which Oxfam gauges and reports publicly on our economic, environmental and social performance. These reports measure our performance against this charter:
- INGO Accountability Report 2014/2015 (pdf,283 kb)
- INGO Accountability Report 2013/2014
- INGO Accountability Report 2009 (pdf, 160kb)
- INGO Accountability Report 2008 (pdf, 150kb)
- GRI Report 2009/2010 (pdf, 427kb)