At any given time, we are responding to over 30 emergency situations. We provide life-saving essentials in the immediate aftermath of a natural disaster and to people affected by conflict, as well as long-term development support. You can help.
Act now with Oxfam and the Rights in Crisis campaign and help us to ensure that people affected by or at risk because of conflict, insecurity and disaster can live in safety and dignity.
Get informed & share information
Help us to raise awareness around conflict and disaster issues and find new solutions:
- Read and share information with your friends
- Share and comment our blog posts on conflicts and disasters
- Follow Oxfam's contact list on Twitter about conflicts and disasters, to get informed about our work and our latest actions and petitions
- Share information with your government and leaders and ask them, through Twitter, Facebook or any other means of communication, to act
- Tweet about the Rights in Crisis campaign and Oxfam emergency work, using the hashtag
- Update your Facebook Status with Rights in Crisis campaign news and petitions